About this Role
PAC-MAN to Tekken, Tamagotchi to Dark Souls, we are a games company steeped in history and BANDAI NAMCO Mobile is the exciting new pillar of the Bandai Namco Group’s mobile strategy, to grow from the #5 global mobile publisher to #1!
We offer a truly flat structure, full role autonomy, and the creative freedom of a start-up, whilst still having the legacy, resources, and stability of Bandai Namco, a global gaming powerhouse. Our goal in Barcelona is to enrich Bandai Namco's list of successful IPs by creating original and innovative mobile games.
Marketing Artist (Freelance)
We are looking for a creative designer who is passionate about games and storytelling, to support our Marketing team by designing creatives for well-known IPs such as Dragon Ball and One Piece.
As a Marketing Artist, your goal will be designing these creatives to produce an emotional response among the target audience across multiple platforms. This role involves combining an understanding of visual narrative flow, technical craft, creative problem-solving, and execution in a team-centric environment.
- 4+ Years of experience, creating Marketing or Advertising Video Art
- Strong sense of composition & rhythm, good fundamental understanding of editing and pacing.
- Advanced knowledge of software such as After Effects (including Element 3D), Premiere, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Ability to independently follow a creative brief through the full production cycle, from asset preparation to final delivery.
- Capacity to iterate quickly on concept development through mock-ups and sketch work, for both videos made 'from scratch' and videos made from captured gameplay sequences.
- Basic knowledge in illustration and character animation (asset)
- Ability to follow detailed technical specifications
- A great eye for camera motion, composition, and framing
- Solid artistic foundation (understanding of color, composition, and lighting)
- Good visual culture in different fields (architecture, design, cinema, comics, games...).
- An Intermediate or above level of English
- Understanding of Unity3D
- Additional Knowledge of 3D Modelling, Character Animation/Illustration
Please attach your portfolio showcasing your video work to your application.