About this Role
PAC-MAN to Tekken, Tamagotchi to Dark Souls, we are a games company steeped in history and BANDAI NAMCO Mobile is the exciting new pillar of the BANDAI NAMCO Group’s mobile strategy, to grow from the #5 global mobile publisher to #1!
We offer a truly flat structure, full role autonomy, and the creative freedom of a start-up, whilst still having the legacy, resources, and stability of BANDAI NAMCO, a global gaming powerhouse. Our goal in Barcelona is to enrich BANDAI NAMCO's list of successful IPs by creating original and innovative mobile games.
Everybody in our development team is first and foremost, a Game Maker and you will be no different. You will be working in small teams to rapidly design, prototype, and iterate game ideas from yourself and the team, so although a master of your discipline, you will still have a huge voice when it comes to conceiving and designing Games at Bandai Namco Mobile.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager, to partner with our teams and represent the business perspective of our games. impacting all stages of development, from ideation to publishing.
During the early stages of development, you will partner with our teams, helping set the strategic direction for our games as well as developing and executing the product vision from the very beginning. As well as helping define business cases and creating forecasts that aid in studio decision-making.
Post Launch, you will be responsible for defining in-game sales, offers, and promotions to maximize revenue and engagement for all of our titles. You'll take charge of the live operations calendar and collaborate with the design team to create live events that increase player engagement and monetization. As well as partnering with the Analytics team to monitor key metrics, such as monetization, game economy, and player engagement, to provide actionable recommendations to enhance the player experience.
- 8+ years of experience in Product roles in the Games industry with a focus on mid-core games
- Strong knowledge of game business models and game economies, being on top of the latest trends.
- Experience launching a game and going through iteration after the launch phase, designing live ops calendar, and having to react to emerging situations.
- Proficient with Excel and analytic tools, ideally experienced with Tableau, and can make own queries.
- Clear & concise communicator of concepts and findings
- Hunger and passion for making and playing games; being curious and thinking critically about why some games do become global hits.
- Able to facilitate and contribute to group ideation sessions, gather feedback, and define action points for future iterations.
- An understanding of the constraints and challenges of designing from a business perspective